Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday, June 9, 2009







STOP THE PRESSES - Our webpage (http://www.busmuseum.org/) has now been updated with pictures from the Spring Fling.

We are still recovering (as I'm sure most of the vendors are doing)--from such a GREAT EVENT! However, while we were all at the Memorial Annex, there was lots going on at the Museum too!







One of the displays was from Greyhound who brought TWO brand new coaches and two drivers in fantastic uniforms! Here's one of the coaches. Thanks to Becky Tollens who took these pics for me on my camera as I did not get a chance to get up to the Museum to actually see the coaches.


And a big THANKS to Greyhound (and Board Member Howard Nice) for sending these two coaches for our display. I heard lots of great comments about them and people were especially excited to be able to go up in the coaches and see the insides of them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment