Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday, June 16, 2009




I think I could talk about the Spring Fling forever!!! Today let me introduce you to Bob Devine - he was chosen as the 2007 Volunteer of the Year--Bob comes from northern NJ (so has a 3+ hour drive)--he works fearlessly on the buses--he and Jeff Holland and Ken McNellis refurbished the Altoona Bus--it is so gorgeous.....they are now starting work on the Williamsburg bus--they worked on Saturday on the wheels--here is Bob (with his GREAT shirt on) in his work gloves--he washed down the interior of the Williamsburg bus.


Also, I'd like to comment on all the people who came from all over the country (and I hear, all over the world) to the Spring Fling. Also is a picture of Bev Fitzpatrick and his son who came from Roanoke, VA--they represent the Commonwealth Coach & Trolley Museum (hope I have that right)....we were down there a few years ago and Bev gave us a personal tour, thank you, Bev.

No comments:

Post a Comment