The first picture above was the Cincinnati station which was designed by Arrasmith and built from 1941-1942. It was faced with Indiana limestone and had black terra cotta trim. The interior featured terrazzo floors, a restaurant, barber shop and drug store. Many aspects of the building's design were used later in the Cleveland, OH station. The building has been demolished.
The second postcard is the Portsmouth station was designed by George D. Brown and built around 1939. It is still there but painted battleship grey. The large garage door in front has been bricked up. The building is now used as some sort of storage facility for a charity organization.