Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday, May 9, 2009




Let me introduce you to the Board of Directors. I had the opportunity at Tuesday's Board Meeting to take some pictures and I thought you might be interested in seeing who your Board Members are.....watch future blogs for more details and more pictures.

I know you probably think I accidentally uploaded two of the same picture--but look closely--they are different.

On the top picture: Back row, l to r, Ed Wolf, Don Barlup, Dino Mandros, Oliver Ogden, Sharon Ogden; Front row, l to r, Bob Smith, Tom Collins, Dan Lehman, John Dockendorf.

On the bottom picture: Back row, l to r, Ed Wolf, Don Barlup, Dino Mandros, Oliver Ogden, Tom Mozer; front row, l to r, Bob Smith, Tom Collins, Dan Lehman, John Dockendorf.

Somehow, everyone looks happier in the first picture! More about the Board and their duties in a future blog. For further information on the Board, go to: http://www.busmuseum.org/Board.html.

For those of you who follow this blog regularly, you will remember that in the last week we had a problem with our website and the renewal of our domain name--I had to promise these people my first born, send them two 6-page faxes to prove that we actually existed, AND after spending about 8 hours on the problem, finally got it resolved. I said to them--just look at our webpage--you will see we really do exist. I even had to send them a copy of a photo id for myself! The problem seemed to be when we initially reserved the domain name, we were not yet located in Hershey---but DUH! businesses move all the time! My goodness it sure seemed over-complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment